Monday, August 22, 2011

Some more creations


   
Poulet en Cocotte Bonne Femme (Casserole-roasted Chicken with Bacon, Onions, and Potatoes). Brendan and I made this a few weeks ago when Brendan and Brandon visited me.
Same as above.

When I used live in Calcutta, there was a restaurant we used to go to called Mocambo. They used to have a Chicken Kiev which was delicious. My mom recently reminded me of this fabulous dish and so I proceeded to make some for myself. It was gorgeous - the way the butter and chicken melted in my mouth! I had it for dinner on the day of and for lunch the day after. Thanks mom for reminding me about it!


3 comments:

  1. ami ajke chabi gulo dekhlam ! fantastic ! tumi je egulo nije baniey cho, ami khub khusi hoyechi. bhalo theko. - Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic ! everything you do are excellent achievement ! We are proud of u my son ! - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to think that you couldn't get off your arse to get a glass of water...
    Ushnish - proud of you!

    ReplyDelete